- 3 cups sprouted barley
- 1 cup flax seeds, ground fine
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce
- 1 medium purple onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
How to make it:
- Place sprouted barley in food processor and process until meal like consistency is achieved.
- Add 1 cup flax seeds, ground, 1/4 cup Tamari sauce. Pulse until combined.
- Add onion and garlic. Process until well combined and no chunks of onion are present.
- Spread on teleflex sheet and cover with pumpkin seeds. Press the seeds into the mixture, sprinkle with Himalayan salt.
- Dehydrate for 8 hours, pull off teleflex sheets and put back in dehydrator with seeds still on top, until dry. (If you don’t have a dehydrator, place in the oven on very low heat)