There is nothing more delish than a quick veg or chicken stir fry. Plus it is an opportunity to eat with chop stix….hahaha. Normally though it can be a very oily and rich, so this recipe is ideal for a curry that leaves you feeling wonderful.
Choose your veg for your stir fry – cabbage, carrot, cucumber, courgettes, peppers, cashew nuts, bean sprouts.
Choose if you want to keep it veg only or do you want to add your chicken or beef strips.
Banana fry sauce:
- 2 fresh or frozen bananas, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. agave nectar
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
How to make it:
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend to a smooth texture.
- Julienne your veg selection
- Fry your stir fry mix in a big pan with some coconut oil.
- Add your banana sauce.